Need to know how to log in to the campus network or configure your wireless for campus network access? Having trouble navigating Haywired or Moodle? Find answers to those questions and more by using the Student Technology Support Help Desk quick reference or visiting the desk during operating hours.
The Student Technology Support Help Desk is located inside of the A.L. Freedlander LRC and provides assistance to students and faculty with computer and technology questions.
- Accessing Moodle, Haywired, or the campus network
- Accessing the campus wireless network
- Wireless network troubleshooting
- Assistance with campus software, including Office 2010
- Virus & computer maintenance consultation
Visit the Tech Desk web page for current hours of operation, contact & appointment information, and Tech Desk policies.